We exist to build and maintain safe and reliable energy systems that protect the environment, cultivate economic development, and connect people to their communities. One of the secrets to our success is that we build lasting relationships — with our customers, our technicians working all across the state of Texas, and the communities that we serve. The foundation of those relationships is trust. Over the years, McCon has earned that trust by delivering superior results time and time again, and by proving that we will go the extra mile whenever necessary.
McCon is more than just a service provider. We are our customers’ trusted partner, providing critical products and services that keep them running day after day, and helping them to solve their most significant challenges in fuel delivery and construction. Our team is comprised of people who know fuel delivery inside and out. We’re industry veterans, subject matter experts, problem solvers, project managers, licensed technicians, and more. Since McCon was founded in 1993 by our Chairman, Christopher Lawson, we have been a company that leads with our core values. You can read about those core values here. Along the way, we’ve partnered with companies large and small, and successfully completed countless projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. Our dedication to the basic principles we were founded on has helped us grow into one of the biggest fuel system construction, service, parts, and maintenance providers in Texas. It’s also why our core leadership team has been with us for so long, and why they’re so proud to represent McCon.
- Stay true to the principles that built our company: quality, honesty, loyalty, and hard work.
- Perform every task to the best of your ability.
- Do the right thing.
- Partner with customers to achieve common goals.
- Understand the client’s needs and values.
- Forge personal and professional relationships.
- Bring professionalism to the industry.
- Communicate thoroughly and frequently.
- Be proactive, not reactive.
- Complete all tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Offer creative and innovative solutions.
- Remain flexible in your daily routine and adjust to theconditions of the challenge at hand.
- Always be on the lookout for the next opportunity.
- Turn problems into opportunities.
- Focus on action.
- No “can’t”.
- Together Everyone Achieves More.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
- Treat each other like your number 1 customer.
are our goals.
Let's get started today.